Welcome to the latest Xclusively Jaguar News Round Up!
This month’s cover picture features David Marks prototype XJ40 which our recent research leads us to believe is the only remaining example. If you know of another, we would love to hear from you! You can read about this car in Brucie’s Diary – August 2016
|NEWS AND REQUESTS FROM OUR SPONSORS AND OUR READERS|
|Wappenbury Hall former home of Sir William Lyons, is currently on the market for seven and a half million pounds! The ultimate Jaguar enthusiast’s home!|
|August 2016 News from JEC Shropshire and Welsh Borders Region sent courtesy of David Bates|
|Luca Manni has sent us details of a NEW Italian Jaguar Magazine|
|XJS Club seek cars for display at Manchester Classic Car Show, 16th/18th September. Contact Graham Greenwood for more information|
|N359VTV – September Update
VTV is now ready to go – just requiring logo’s before setting off on the 2016 Motoscape Rally You can read more about VTV and Motoscape in the August 2016 News Round Up
|Steve Hopper: We enjoy the content of the Newsletter .Thanking you|
|Ron Adam: Lovely to meet you both today. What a fantastic Daimler you have, definitely one to cherish. I always enjoy and look forward to your Jaguar newsletter.|
|Quick click through to Xclusively Jaguar News – September 2016 where you will find a wealth of new features on all things Jaguar|
|See back issues of Xclusively Jaguar News HERE|
Tips to help you to enjoy our website to the full:
- Double click on any of the pictures on the website to bring up a full size version!
- All gold script is either a link or an email address!
- To find the latest news items, go to XJ News, select current year from the dropdown menu and current month from the next dropdown menu.
- Sign up for our free monthly e-newsletter in the top right hand corner of any page of the website.
- Translate button bottom right hand side of page
- You do not need to Log In to this website to use it – trying to Log In will block you!
- Use the SEARCH facilitily at the bottom of any page to find specific articles
For Clarification, Please Note:
We are using both the ‘exclusively-jaguar’ and ‘xclusively-jaguar’ domain names