Jaguar E-type owners are invited to join a display of E-types of all variants at the third ‘World of Supercars‘ day at Knockhill on August 12th.
We would love to see a line-up of say 10 – 15 E Types if possible this year, and maybe go for an enhanced number in 2019 with a parade of cars too! It is very easy to be a part of the event, all attendees must pre-register by using the link https://www.knockhill.com/events/showcars/supercars
300 supercars are expected to attend, plus all the dealerships.
The event will feature show cars, parade cars and supercars being tracked at speed as well as the following features;
– Up to 300 of the world’s most exotic supercars on show and on track
– Special zoned areas for Porsche, Ferrari, British and Supercars from all over the world
– World Stunt Champion Kevin Carmichael’s Stunt Show
– Special 70th Anniversary Porsche Celebration
– Flying Fifer Drag Car Demo
– F1 Demonstration Laps – Feat. Ex – Nelson Piquet Benneton and more
– Supercar Drive Days offering passenger rides (charges applicable)
– Special parades and track invasion at the end of the day
– The 2017 event had Dealership participation from Tesla, McLaren Glasgow, Greypaul/Sytner Group with Bentley, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati, Lotus/Zenos,
– New for 2018! Raptor, Mercedes-Benz, BAC and Infiniti
It is FREE to attend for a super car owner, plus one, and we will provide fenced off areas for the supercars as well as complementary tea and coffee all day.
For full details, please see https://www.knockhill.com/events/world-of-supercars-2018