Jaguar Magazine Editor, Les Hughes, says:
“I am personally very pleased with the new edition. There are some revealing stories, even if I say so, and they are ones you won’t read anywhere else, such as ….”
* The world’s longest test drive of the newest supercharged XF
* Nick Haines – the first man to finish at Le Mans for Jaguar – an Australian – and a complete mystery until now
* Jaguar’s Design Department – Stuart Spencer was an executive and artist there under Directors Geoff Lawson, then Ian Callum. He tells us how the place really worked
* Debut of the perfect clone of the XJ13 as it was created by Jaguar’s Stylist Malcolm Sayer. Neville Swales has gone beyond anything before, and his even has a genuine quad cam XJ13 engine
* Formula E – Jaguar’s return to international racing. Exclusive pictures from Martin Dunning
* Jaguar takes its own once controversial Long Nose D-Type back to Reims where it won the 12 Hour race in 1956, only for co-driver Duncan Hamilton to be sacked for doing that!
In our coming edition we publish our gruelling 5000 plus kilometres long drive of the new supercharged XF – the car we took into the Australian outback. We loved the old XF, so see what we think of its replacement.
We also take you inside the workings of Jaguar’s hallowed Design Department, rediscover the unknown Australian ‘Nick’ Haines who owned one of the first XK120, finished 12th in it at Le Mans in 1950 and was Jaguar’s initial Belgian importer!
We reveal Neville Swales’ incredible clone of the original-design XJ13 – which includes one of the very few surviving genuine quad-cam V12 racing engines.
We also feature the former XK140 owned by the King of Jordan which was displayed at Pebble Beach, pay tribute to the MkVII, cover another spectacular F-Pace release, and go back to Reims with the D-Type Duncan Hamilton won the 12 Hour race in – and was then sacked for disobeying team orders!
We reveal the buyer benefits of the first aluminium bodied XJ, show Jaguars at Pebble Beach and Quail Lodge, and go to Jaguar’s Formula E testing at Donington Park!
It’s one not to miss.
… and that is just the start of what is in this edition.
It is simple to subscribe to our magazine directly at www.jaguarmagazine.com and it comes to you.
For digital go to iTunes, Magzter or Amazon.