- Adamesh was established in 2001 to allow personalisation of Jaguars to a level hitherto unknown
- Adamesh is now a leading supplier of Jaguar aftermarket accessories
- Necessity is the mother of invention and Adamesh was established as result of Geoff Adams attempts to personalise his own X-type
- Back in 2001, nothing was easily available and he soon found a market for his stylish accessories – selling them part-time on ebay from his garden shed!
- Three years later the business was going well enough for him to confidently give up his former employment as a Credit Manager and Adamesh became a full-time commitment.
- Adamesh is the only company that specializes solely in the supply of Jaguar accessories on a large scale
- Adamesh has grown with the internet and the changing image of Jaguars, which are now perceived as more modern and upbeat
- Adamesh fills the void left by Jaguar for owners who desire personalization of their cars with good quality, stylish accessories
- Many customers choose to embellish brand new Jaguars, direct from the showroom, with accessories available from Adamesh.
- With this in mind, quality is of paramount importance and Adamesh insist that their accessories must have a factory-like finish so as not to compromise the looks of the car.
- Adamesh aim to keep everything listed in their 140 page catalogue in stock, to allow for immediate delivery
- Recently introduced products include performance tuning parts, such as, uprated exhausts, springs and brakes, in response to customer requests
- The extensive range of products marketed by Adamesh include other manufacturers goods as well as items which are designed and produced specifically for Adamesh and unavailable elsewhere.
- One such manufacturer for whom Adamesh are agents, is Arden, a long established and well respected German producer of performance parts.
- Having initially established the company on ebay, the natural path was to remain as a mail order only company, which has the advantage of keeping costs to a minimum.
- Quality is everything and Adamesh insist that their accessories must have a ‘factory-like fit’ and not cheapen the look of the car!
- Already well-known in the USA, Australia and Europe, 40% of sales go abroad.
- As Jaguar Cars and the internet reach into new and expanding markets across the globe, they take Adamesh in their wake ……..the future is rosy – the possibilities endless !!
To receive all future updates on Jaguar related news and events as they arrive, please subscribe to Xclusively Jaguar News using the Newsletter Sign Up facility in the top right hand corner of the page. Subscription is free of charge with an opt out facility.
All information correct at time of publishing.