What to look out for in this month’s issue of Jaguar World Monthly
- 6 News Special: Full details of Jaguar’s SUV Concept C-X17 recently revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show
- 38 First Drive: XFR-S
- 50 Restored: 3.8 E-type belonging to former head of Jaguar’s vehicle proving department
- 58 Driven: C-X75
- 66 Goodwood Hillclimb: XJ13
- 73 Jaguar World: from the beginning
- 88 Drivers car: X300 4 litre manual Sport
- 94 Celebrating 50 Years: The Classic S-type
108 Your Jaguar: Letitia Mace delights in Brucie, her X330 Sovereign
To see YOUR Jaguar in Jaguar World Monthly, send 500 words and a selection of photos (including one of yourself) plus contact details, to the Editor at Jaguar World Monthly
To receive all future updates on Jaguar related news and events as they arrive, please subscribe to Xclusively Jaguar News using the Newsletter Sign Up facility in the top right hand corner of the page. Subscription is free of charge with an opt out facility.
All information correct at time of publishing.