The needs of Classic Jaguars are well catered for with a range of dedicated products!
Similarly, those who use their Jaguar for racing and hillclimbs, will find a complete range of products suitable for all kinds of Motorsport
About Millers Oils
Millers Oils was established in 1887, in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, by Mr John Watson Miller and serviced the textile industry that was, at the time, prominent in the area, though the business was then entitled Millers Bros. The Millers family have always been prevalent in this varied sector, even beyond the duties of the business, with ventures such as running a successful outboard racing team in the 1920’s and having passions in model engineering, with one family member being part of the Huddersfield Society of Model Engineers. The business has always had active involvement from a member of the Millers family. Millers Oils has always strived to lead the way in innovation. We were the first producer of long drain interval oil for trucks along with producing the first diesel specific engine oil for cars.
Fast forward to today, nearly 130 years later, Millers Oils remains a significant local employer. In 1889 our founder, John Watson Miller, wrote to all customers thanking them for “past favours” and stating that “the quality of my oil will be rigidly adhered to” and today some 130 years later, this is still the mantra that drives our business. We have no particular interest in being the biggest, rather a driving passion to be the best at what we do.
Millers Oils is a highly innovative independent blender of market-leading advanced oils and fuel treatments with a history of providing creative lubrication solutions for some of the world’s best known brands. Our product portfolios cover myriad sectors including Automotive, Motorsport and Classic vehicles, Agricultural and Commercial vehicles and a suite of highly advanced products for a wide variety of Industrial applications.
What Millers Oils are now
- A leading independent blender of oil and fuel additives
- An innovator of new products for all markets
- Supplier to industrial, commercial vehicle and automotive markets
- A global supplier, distributing all over the world, including the Far East, USA and South America
- Focussed on delivering high quality products and services to customers
- Dedicated to helping customers processes and vehicles run more efficiently and for longer
Millers Oils’ independence means that they can source the best raw materials for the formulations, and their size means we can respond quickly to new market trends and requirements.
In 2011 Millers Oils invested in their new Research & Development Centre. This enhances their ability to develop new products, maintain quality of existing products, as well as giving their team a much improved working environment.
A brief history of Millers Oils
The company started and remains a family owned business.
Here’s a summary of just a few facts from their long history
- Established in 1887 by John Watson Miller on a site close to the current one
- First producer of long drain interval oil for trucks
- First diesel specific engine oil for cars
- Listed in Green directory at Automechanika 2010 for Ecomax fuel additive
- Innovator of Nanotechnology gear oils for motorsport in 2009
- 2009 Winner of World Motorsport Symposium Most Innovative New Product Award
- Winner of Best Technical stand at Autosport 2011 & 2012
- Queen’s Award for Entreprise, International Trade 2012
- Innovator of nanotechnology engine oils in 2012 and winner of the MIA Most Innovative Product Award 2012