Jaguar Mark 1 Day 2017 will be held on Sunday 21st May 2017
Attendance is by invitation only, so if you own a Mark 1 Jaguar, please contact Letitia@exclusively-jaguar.co.uk
This event is to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the launch of the 3.4 Mark 1 ….. but is open to ALL Mark 1’s (both 2.4 and 3.4, racing, modified, in restoration etc).
The event, as always, is being kindly hosted by Jaguar enthusiast, Nigel Webb.
All questions and replies to invitations should be made to Letitia@exclusively-jaguar.co.uk on Nigel’s behalf.
Full details of the venue and directions will be sent out, by request, in due course.
Invitations are limited to owners of Mark 1 Jaguars ONLY and therefore, if you have not attended a previous Mark 1 Day we will need your name, plus the registration number, chassis number and year of manufacture of your Mark 1 as proof of ownership.
Please note that your Mark 1 need not be roadworthy in order to attend – you may attend with or without your Mark1, drive it or trailer it to the event.
This is not a competitive event – merely a gathering of the Mark 1 Jaguar family!
The basics of the day will be as per previous events ie:
1. Open gates from 10.00
2. We will provide a Hog Roast, cake, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
3. There will be a Saxophonist to entertain us.
4. Guest speakers to be confirmed, but should include David Marks, Jaguar Specialist.
5. It is to be noted that there is no entry fee but we’d appreciate £10 per car to be donated to the Mike Hawthorn fund – box to be found in the Museum beneath the TV.
6. We anticipate that by 16.30 guests should consider leaving.
In 2015 almost 50 Mark 1’s made the journey, some driven from as far as Switzerland, while others arrived on trailers! We were blessed with fine weather and Nigel had organised a day to be remembered for the excellent food and genuinely good company!
We now have a record to beat, so we look forward to seeing as many Mark 1’s and/or their owners as possible!
All information correct at time of publishing
Subscription is free of charge with an opt out facility